- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup caramel topping, such as Smucker’s or Ghirardelli Brand
- 2/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup finely chopped praline pecans*
- Garnish – toffee bits or toffee brittle
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, caramel topping and sugar with a mixer at medium speed until well combined – about one minute.
In a separate medium bowl, whip the cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture until combined, then fold in the praline pecans until just combined.
Spoon into 9 approx. 3-ounce sized dishes or glasses. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with toffee bits or brittle, if desired.
*I used Heath Brand english toffee bits instead of the praline pecans for those who cannot eat nuts.